JOTA, JOTI, YOTA, Talk Groups are Open 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week.
To be used by Scouting, Guiding, Youth Groups, Schools etc. Under Amateur Radio Operator Supervision.
Please make sure you have all Talk Groups below in your radio.
|Worldwide||907||Jota – Joti – Yota||XLX005 J|
|Worldwide||9071||Tac 1 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9072||Tac 2 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9073||Tac 3 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9074||Tac 4 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9075||Tac 5 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9076||Tac 6 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9077||Tac 7 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||9078||Tac 8 Jota – Joti – Yota|
|Worldwide||918||Yota – Jota – Joti|
Simple Rules for 907, 9071 to 9078 and 918.
- Follow your Countries rules on allowing Non-Amateur Radio Users on the Air. Most Countries require a Full Amateur Radio Licence to be in attendance at ALL times
- Callsign must be given out under the rules of Amateur radio (Default 15min)
- Children must not be left unattended while on the Air at Any Time
- Priority Traffic to Groups with Kids wanting to talk
- A Three (3) second pause should be left between overs. This is required for the Networks/Servers and Bridges to reset
- All Talk Groups (TAC) can be used as calling channels.